West End Medical is an approved vaccination provider for the AstraZeneca and Pfizer COVID-19 vaccines. We are happy to help provide COVID-19 immunisations for our local area.
Booking your COVID-19 vaccination appointment
- When it is your turn to get vaccinated, you can make a booking by completing the COVID-19 Vaccine Eligibility Checker.
- Alternatively, you can call us on (08) 9430 4300 to book your appointments to get your first and second doses of the vaccine, book online, or come into the practice.
- Make sure you book an appointment for your first and second doses. Please call if you need to confirm the timing of these appointments.
Checking when you can receive your vaccine
To find out when you are eligible to receive the vaccine, visit https://covidvaccine.healthdirect.gov.au/eligibility and complete the COVID-19 Vaccine Eligibility
Checker. This will tell you which phase of the rollout you are in.
Getting ready for your appointment
Please do not come to your vaccination appointment:
- if you are feeling unwell with fever, cough, runny nose or other symptoms that could be from COVID-19
- if you are waiting for COVID-19 test results, or have tested positive for COVID-19
- if you are a close contact of someone with COVID-19, or
- if you are in quarantine.
If you have had another vaccine in the 14 days before your COVID-19 vaccine appointment, please let us know as we may need to reschedule your appointment.
If you cannot make it to your vaccination appointment, please contact us to arrange a new appointment.
You can also read this patient factsheet developed by the Australian Government Department of Health: